NMAF needs volunteers in a variety of areas including the following:
- Hands-on work as a foster parent.
- Work at our adoption clinics, transporting animals, and walking and
socializing dogs at a kennel.
- Helping to staff our monthly feral cat spay/neuter clinic.
- Dog Training: You can help support New Mexico Animal Friends by providing
in-home obedience and "good manners" training for dogs up for adoption. You
must have references from dog trainers and advanced training skills in
- Helping in the office to answer phones, do computer work, process
- Fundraising, media relations, coordinating programs, and helping with
- Writing/editing publications and educational materials. We want to educate
the public about the safety and well being of their companion animals.
If you are interested in volunteering, please print and fill out the Volunteer Survey and return it to:
P.O. Box 40189
Albuquerque, NM 87196